If you don’t like turnips or brussels sprouts, I doubt you’ve had them roasted. In fact, they are both very low carb and quite delicious when cooked the right way.
Roasted Turnips and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pounds brussels sprouts, cut in half. If they are really big, cut them into quarters.
- 1 pound turnips, washed and cut into chunks.
- 2 tablespoons Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil or other grapeseed oil. Contact me if you’d like to place an order.
- Pinch of salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon Wildtree Garlic Galore seasoning or granulated garlic powder.
Preheat the oven to 400F. Mix the vegetables, grapeseed oil, and seasonings in a large ziploc bag to distribute the oil/spices. Spread them out onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and nicely browned. Check it from time to time as it cooks and stir the veggies with a spatula to make sure that they aren’t sticking or burning. Serve with your favorite protein.